Experience what it’s like to be part of our crew.
Want to know what it feels like to hear the tones go off at the station?
Whether you are a member of the public or a student in an EMT class, join us for a ridealong. You will get the chance to know what it’s really like to jump into an ambulance and make a difference in somebody’s day.
Approval to ride must be obtained in advance by completing the web form along with the submission of a waiver once you are scheduled.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
- Must be at least 16 years of age with parental consent.
- You must wear attire as required by our policies. You will receive more info about what is required once you have been scheduled.
- Except when patient care dictates, you cannot ride in the front cab.
- Observers may only observe. That means you cannot render patient care, talk on the radio, drive an EMS vehicle, help lift or move the patient, or participate in any activities, other than observing.
- EMS Students may render care to patients at the discretion of the Attendant in Charge (AIC) and only to their clinically cleared level.
- Patient information must be kept confidential.
- No photography of any sort is permitted by a ridealong.
- Ridealongs may be dismissed at any time by the AIC, Crew Chief, or higher official.